We optimize occupancy with a seamless combination of short, medium, and long term stays. Extend your revenue streams through our direct B2B partnerships that cater to corporate travel needs.
We expand your property's presence across multiple platforms for optimal exposure and continuously monitor and refine your listing's position on OTAs. With professional photography and compelling copywriting, we ensure your listing always stands out.
We maximise occupancy and adapt rates for all stay durations using real-time market data. Through corporate ties, we boost B2B stays and offer direct bookings on praguedays.com.
Our mission is to create environments where guests feel a true sense of belonging. With attention to detail and working closely with interior designers, we consider every aspect of furnishing and equipping your property to ensure that your guests' needs are met.
We manage your guest's experience from start to finish, using our proprietary PMS to seamlessly manage reservations. Our commitment to personal hospitality, along with a seamless digital guest journey and 24/7 support, ensures that every guest feels truly cared for during their stay.
We ensure your property is prepared to hotel room standards with our reliable in-house cleaning team. Further enhancing the guest experience with premium, sustainable amenities such as hypoallergenic toiletries, premium linens and local speciality coffees.
Rest assured that your property is protected. Airbnb bookings are fully covered by AirCover. For other platforms, we provide insurance through our trusted partner. If the unexpected happens, we handle everything on your behalf - claims, reimbursements and dispute resolution.
- Providing data-driven insights into the serviced apartments industry
- Adaptive occupancy optimisation with a combination of short, medium and long stays
- Dynamic pricing algorithm that adjusts rates based on daily movements in market data
- Direct B2B sales through partnerships with corporate travel buyers
- Real-time availability and pricing connectivity to TMCs and OTAs
- Direct sales through proprietary booking engine praguedays.com
- Multi-platform listing for enhanced exposure and reach
- Professional photography, copywriting and SEO to maximise listing potential
- Transparent billing every month
- Comprehensive summaries supporting year-end financial reporting for tax returns
- Client app to track occupancy, revenue, download invoices
- Option to book an apartment for your own use
- Resolution of legal disputes
- Representation at HOA meetings
- Resolving claims
- Taking care of all administrative tasks
- communication with authorities, business registration, and premises designation.
- Furnishing consultation and interior design
- Providing and maintaining of on-site facilities
- Managing stakeholder relationships, being a partner to the city and the neighbourhood
- Monitoring and enforcement of noise and house rules compliance
- Guest check-in & check-out
- Communication with guests
- Cleaning, laundry and linen
- Sustainable toiletries
- Regular inspections
- Maintenance work
- Payment of local fees
- Reporting of foreigners
- Keeping of the house register
- Registration of business
- Resolving legal disputes
Our easy-to-use app makes managing your property effortless. You can track occupancy, view income, reserve the apartment for personal use and access important documents such as invoices and guest contracts, all in one place. This tool puts you in control.
To ensure full compliance, we take responsibility for all local fees and legal requirements, including maintaining a detailed house register and reporting foreign guests to the relevant authorities. We also secure the necessary business registrations and clearly label properties. Clear and accurate invoicing for each stay is standard practice and we set house rules that encourage respect for the property and the surrounding community.
We also play a key role in shaping the regulatory landscape through our founding and ongoing leadership of the Czech Association of Private Landlords and Accommodation Providers (ČAPUS). Our cooperation with city and state authorities in setting and enforcing regulations for short-term rentals underlines our commitment to promoting a regulatory environment that is fair and beneficial for all parties involved.
Apartments suitable for short-term rentals range from cosy studios to spacious apartments in central or trendy areas. While a kitchenette is essential, we advise against limiting the apartment to basic facilities as this can lead to a less satisfying guest experience and higher long-term costs. Offering great hospitality to encourage positive reviews and repeat bookings will lead to greater long-term success.
We go the extra mile to enhance our guests' experience. From warm welcome packs to the convenience of early check-in and late check-out. We offer sustainable toiletries and speciality coffee for a touch of luxury, while our online concierge and round-the-clock support are there to assist with any needs. In addition, regular housekeeping ensures a clean and welcoming space throughout your stay.
Our Customer Care and Operations teams work in shifts to provide round-the-clock support, ensuring that all guest enquiries and requests are dealt with promptly. This dedicated attention begins the moment a booking is made and continues until our guests return home, ensuring a seamless experience throughout their stay.
We carefully monitor every guest review to gain valuable insight. This practice helps us to constantly improve our services and tailor the apartment to better meet the needs and expectations of our guests.